312 W Main St, Ellsworth, WI 54011
Volunteer Opportunities at the Ellsworth Public Library
Interested in volunteering at the library? We'd love to have you on-board! Please see below for current volunteer openings, our volunteer policy and volunteer applications for adults and students.
Current Volunteer Openings:
- General Support - drop off withdrawn materials at Goodwill in Hudson
- General Support - deliver donated food items to Pierce County Food Pantry during Food for Fines program in October
- Events - post program/event flyers at key locations within our service area
- Children's Programs - move furniture after Play & Learn Wednesdays 11:30am-noon
- Children's Programs - assist with program materials preparation (cut out laminated items, create samples of crafts, etc.)
- Children's Programs - assist with STEAM program 2nd Saturdays from 10-noon
- Circulation - straighten and shelf-read (periodically scan for correct book shelving order)
- Light Maintenance - dust shelves (remove materials, dust, replace materials in proper order)
- Light Maintenance - clean toys in children's area
Volunteer through Friends of the Ellsworth Public Library
"The Friends of the Ellsworth Public Library is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization whose goals are to support, improve and promote library services through fundraising, assisting with programs and fun events with a team of volunteers. We can't do it without members like you. The main source of income for the Friends group is membership dues, which help us support library programs and services, so the more friends we have, the more library programs and services we can support." (from Friends of the Ellsworth Public Library brochure)
For more information, please email the Friends at firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up a membership brochure at the Ellsworth Public Library.